Common parts landings and stairwells are often the most affected area of a building and their condition is a reflection of the size and set up of the property. The cleaning must reflect the specific requirements.
Poor cleaning management results in further wear and tear to the property and a build-up of dirt and litter that in turn can cause pest infestation and bad odour. UV Moore Property Management believe in getting this right 1st time. UV Moore Property Management being onsite on a weekly basis guarantees the upkeep of the common areas, issues such as illegal dumping and anti social behavouir are acted on in a timely fashion and where third party contractors are used regular inspections will ensure that complacency will not be countenanced.
In addition to the external appearance of any building, impressions are also affected by the condition of grounds and amenity areas. UV Moore Property Management believe that this area of up-keep is of paramount importance and will facilitate appropriate services.
The maintenance of grounds, car parking, refuse collection areas and flowerbeds is a direct reflection of the quality of service provided by the block manager.
Regular focus on litter and weeds in the grounds, borders and flowerbeds and cutting areas of lawn create the best impression.
• Identification and delivery of Planned Maintenance
• Identification and delivery of Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance
• Sewage & Water pumps,
• Fire Safety Systems,
• Access Systems,
• Intercom Systems,
• Electrical Systems (ESB/Generators),
• Vehicular/Pedestrian Access Gates,
• Security Systems e.g. CCTV/patrols,
• Identification and delivery of Reactive Repairs & Renewals
• Building vandalism (Graffiti/Soils/Stains),
• Mat Wells/Letterboxes,
• Locks and Access,
• Identification and delivery of Refurbishment Programmes
• Painting & Decoration,
• Carpet Replacement,
• Betterment Works,
• Contractor Management/Supervision
• After Hours Emergency Service